Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Too Much Snow

     Okay, if I hear one more person say, "oh, I just love that first snowfall and how pretty it looks" I think I will either scream or be facing assault and battery charges.  One or two inches of snow is an inconvenience, five or six inches is a real bother, but receiving a thirty inch delivery of snow from mother nature is just plain sadistic. As you have probably gathered I am not a snow lover to start with, I prescribe to the group that realizes that SNOW is a four letter word and is the root cause of a great deal of misery and pain.  For those of you who long for the slopes and wish to sit by the fire and watch the snow come down here is a dose of reality for you.  Forty-eight people died in Winter Storm Jonas and there is no telling how many other people were injured by the dam thing, not to mention the property damage, loss of income and tax dollars spent on snow removal.
     I know by now some of you are ready to have me lashed to sled and pushed over a cliff for abusing your precious white powder, wait a minute that might be misinterpreted, oh, you know perfectly well I was talking about the wet snow, not the blow snow.  As for myself I spent three days digging, pushing and walking behind my snowblower in order to free myself and my wife from a white prison, hmmm, that might be misinterpreted too.  In any case once I got free I was so crazed from the effort I decided to make a video of my efforts and here it is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment